SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 24th. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 57.7% higher against the US dollar. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $599,477.88 and approximately $1,974.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded down 45.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 68.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 30,339,280,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,806,193,400 coins. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “A scrypt alternative crypto currency taking an education angle. “
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.