0Chain (ZCN) traded up 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 25th. In the last week, 0Chain has traded 22.8% lower against the dollar. 0Chain has a market capitalization of $9.32 million and $50,996.00 worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0Chain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000648 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.59 or 0.00028916 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0chain is a free decentralized scalable cloud platform, that offers sub-second finality, and self-forking capability to support multiple chains specific to an application, vertical, or geo-location. It provides a zero-cost, fast finality, infinitely scalable blockchain for web and IoT applications. ZCN is an Ethereum-based token that powers 0chain platform. “
Buying and Selling 0Chain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.