Blank Wallet (BLANK) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One Blank Wallet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.79 or 0.00001838 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Blank Wallet has traded 39% higher against the U.S. dollar. Blank Wallet has a market cap of $15.31 million and approximately $1.75 million worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13,667.74 or 0.46149662 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 81.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.01 or 0.00060799 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003373 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.10 or 0.00500079 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00033415 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41,470.28 or 1.40026018 BTC.
Blank Wallet Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Buying and Selling Blank Wallet
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blank Wallet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blank Wallet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.