BW LPG Limited (OTCMKTS:BWLLY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Tuesday, May 24th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, May 30th will be given a dividend of 0.2712 per share on Monday, June 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 8.45%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 27th. This is an increase from BW LPG’s previous dividend of $0.16.
Shares of BW LPG stock traded up $0.10 on Wednesday, hitting $7.25. The stock had a trading volume of 1,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,085. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $6.54 and its 200 day moving average price is $5.84. BW LPG has a 52-week low of $4.45 and a 52-week high of $8.60.
About BW LPG (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BW LPG (BWLLY)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for BW LPG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BW LPG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.