FairGame (FAIR) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and $184,476.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairGame coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, FairGame has traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Giresunspor Token (GRS) traded down 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00005093 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DIAMOND (DIAMOND) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00094543 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00034068 BTC.
FairGame Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairGame Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.