GoByte (GBX) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $111,156.08 and $28.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000039 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UFO Gaming (UFO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 37.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- CyborgShiba (CBS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- The Truth (UFO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00000030 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte (GBX) is a cryptocurrency based on Dash aimed at vendors to provide monetary services. GoByte features the masternode technology, which provides to the network near-instant and secure payments as well as anonymous transactions. The near-instant payments known as InstantSend technology, average at 1.3 seconds per transaction. The anonymous transactions known as PrivateSend technology, mix your funds through the masternodes network, making near-impossible to trace back the origin of the funds. “
GoByte Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.