Shares of Grafton Group plc (OTCMKTS:GROUF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $10.48 and last traded at $10.48, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.48.
GROUF has been the subject of several recent research reports. Berenberg Bank reissued a “buy” rating and set a $1,430.00 price objective on shares of Grafton Group in a research report on Friday, April 1st. Zacks Investment Research cut Grafton Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday.
The business has a 50 day moving average of $12.80 and a two-hundred day moving average of $14.62.
Grafton Group plc engages in the distribution, retailing, and manufacturing businesses in Ireland, the Netherlands, Finland, and the United Kingdom. Its Distribution segment distributes building and plumbing materials to professional trades people engaged in residential repair, maintenance, and improvement projects, as well as in residential and other new build construction.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grafton Group (GROUF)
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Receive News & Ratings for Grafton Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grafton Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.