Hacken Token (HAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 25th. Hacken Token has a market cap of $10.79 million and $889,235.00 worth of Hacken Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hacken Token coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0227 or 0.00000077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Hacken Token has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12,915.81 or 0.43447124 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 80.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.77 or 0.00063127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001357 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $147.73 or 0.00496946 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00033377 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008672 BTC.
Hacken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hacken was founded in 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine by security specialists and hackers to deliver cybersecurity solutions to companies and individuals. Now Hacken is a cybersecurity consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security. Hacken Cybersecurity Services is a part of Hacken Group, including CER.live, HackenAI, and HackenProof. Hacken’s HAI Token is a native utility token that powers virtually all of the activities within the Hacken Ecosystem. The Hacken Token can be used for discounted HackenAI subscription fees, acquisition of Hacken Club membership, and even purchasing corporate and crypto exchanges cybersecurity services within the Hacken Ecosystem. The original HKN ERC-20 token has now been converted into HAI and is no longer tradable on cryptocurrency exchanges. To swap ERC20 HKN into HAI, please follow the instructions here. “
Hacken Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hacken Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hacken Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.