LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAMP – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 6.2% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $24.80 and last traded at $24.44. 6,982 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 482,328 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.01.
Separately, StockNews.com raised LiveRamp from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 27th.
The company has a market capitalization of $1.72 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -41.09 and a beta of 1.17. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $33.39.
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc, a technology company, provides enterprise data connectivity platform solutions in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. The company offers RampID, a true people-based identifier that provides activation, measurement and analytics, identity, data collaboration, and data marketplace solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiveRamp (RAMP)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for LiveRamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiveRamp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.