Premier Oil plc (OTCMKTS:PMOIY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $5.87 and last traded at $5.87, with a volume of 5 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.87.
The stock has a market cap of $5.05 billion, a P/E ratio of 32.12 and a beta of 2.86. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $6.14 and a 200-day moving average price of $5.38.
Premier Oil Company Profile (OTCMKTS:PMOIY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Premier Oil (PMOIY)
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.