Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PVCT – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,800 shares, an increase of 3,300.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 346,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of PVCT stock traded down $0.00 on Wednesday, reaching $0.05. 148,446 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 201,003. The company has a market capitalization of $22.86 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.45 and a beta of 0.14. Provectus Biopharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $0.04 and a twelve month high of $0.08. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.06 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.06.
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Provectus Biopharmaceuticals (PVCT)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Provectus Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.