iShares MSCI Europe IMI Index ETF (TSE:XEU – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, June 24th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, June 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.465 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.05%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, June 24th.
Shares of TSE:XEU traded down C$0.18 during trading on Thursday, reaching C$22.72. The stock had a trading volume of 1,703 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,400. iShares MSCI Europe IMI Index ETF has a 1-year low of C$22.53 and a 1-year high of C$28.99. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$24.37 and a 200-day moving average price of C$26.02.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Europe IMI Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Europe IMI Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.