Barkby Group PLC (LON:BARK – Get Rating) insider Douglas Benzie purchased 833,334 shares of Barkby Group stock in a transaction dated Monday, June 20th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 11 ($0.13) per share, for a total transaction of £91,666.74 ($112,281.65).
Shares of Barkby Group stock opened at GBX 11.22 ($0.14) on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 12.40 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 15.11. Barkby Group PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 10.50 ($0.13) and a 52 week high of GBX 27 ($0.33).
Barkby Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Barkby Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barkby Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.