Separately, Credit Suisse Group cut their target price on shares of Ceres Power from GBX 1,450 ($17.76) to GBX 1,150 ($14.09) in a research note on Monday, May 16th.
Shares of OTCMKTS CPWHF opened at $6.80 on Tuesday. Ceres Power has a 12-month low of $6.05 and a 12-month high of $17.56. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $8.23 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.49.
Ceres Power Holdings plc, a fuel cell technology and engineering company, engages in the development and commercialization of fuel cell technology in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company offers SteelCell, a solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) that generates power from conventional and sustainable fuels, such as natural gas, biogas, ethanol, and hydrogen.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ceres Power (CPWHF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Ceres Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceres Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.