EGIO stock opened at $2.35 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $324.76 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.03 and a beta of 0.83. Edgio has a one year low of $1.95 and a one year high of $5.55. The company has a current ratio of 3.31, a quick ratio of 3.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90.
Edgio Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Edgio (EGIO)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Edgio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edgio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.