Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered their price target on Veris Residential from $20.00 to $18.00 and set a hold rating for the company in a research note on Thursday, March 24th.
Shares of NYSE:VRE opened at $13.74 on Monday. The company has a market cap of $1.25 billion, a PE ratio of -8.64, a P/E/G ratio of 3.03 and a beta of 1.01. Veris Residential has a 1-year low of $13.42 and a 1-year high of $19.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.52, a current ratio of 1.08 and a quick ratio of 1.08. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $15.35.
About Veris Residential (Get Rating)
Veris Residential, Inc is a forward-thinking, environmentally- and socially-conscious real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily owns, operates, acquires, and develops holistically-inspired, Class A multifamily properties that meet the sustainability-conscious lifestyle needs of today's residents while seeking to positively impact the communities it serves and the planet at large.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Veris Residential (VRE)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Veris Residential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Veris Residential and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.