Alpha Services and Holdings S.A. (OTCMKTS:ALBKY – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.29 and traded as low as $0.28. Alpha Services and shares last traded at $0.28, with a volume of 8,700 shares.
Alpha Services and Price Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.24 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.29.
About Alpha Services and
Alpha Services and Holdings SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services to individuals, professionals, and companies in Greece and internationally. It operates through Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management and Insurance, Investment Banking and Treasury, South Eastern Europe, and Other segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alpha Services and (ALBKY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Alpha Services and Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alpha Services and and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.