Ark (ARK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 6th. Ark has a market capitalization of $70.30 million and approximately $3.97 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00002182 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ark has traded up 6.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00005319 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Acet (ACT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Theoscoin (THS) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Atlantis Metaverse (TAU) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
ARK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2016. Ark’s total supply is 161,278,856 coins and its circulating supply is 138,837,229 coins. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ark’s official website is ark.io. The official message board for Ark is blog.ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ark Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.