Boston Sand & Gravel Co. (OTC:BSND – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, July 27th, Fidelity reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, August 9th will be given a dividend of 100.00 per share on Monday, August 29th. The ex-dividend date is Monday, August 8th. This is a positive change from Boston Sand & Gravel’s previous dividend of $30.00.
Boston Sand & Gravel Price Performance
Shares of OTC:BSND remained flat at $700.00 during midday trading on Friday. Boston Sand & Gravel has a fifty-two week low of $605.00 and a fifty-two week high of $700.00. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $622.10 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $587.26.
About Boston Sand & Gravel
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Boston Sand & Gravel (BSND)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Sand & Gravel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Sand & Gravel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.