Carr’s Group Stock Up 2.3 %
Shares of LON:CARR opened at GBX 132 ($1.62) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.34, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a current ratio of 1.49. Carr’s Group has a 52-week low of GBX 122.54 ($1.50) and a 52-week high of GBX 168.50 ($2.06). The company has a market capitalization of £124.07 million and a PE ratio of 1,650.00. The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 132.22 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 143.58.
About Carr’s Group
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Carr's Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carr's Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.