Corsair Partnering Corp. (NYSE:CORS.U – Get Rating) dropped 0.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $9.80 and last traded at $9.80. Approximately 1,518 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $9.85.
Corsair Partnering Trading Up 0.3 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $9.80 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $9.87.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Corsair Partnering (CORS.U)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Corsair Partnering Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corsair Partnering and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.