Electrum Dark (ELD) traded 74.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 6th. One Electrum Dark coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Electrum Dark has traded 75.4% lower against the US dollar. Electrum Dark has a total market capitalization of $936.83 and approximately $23.00 worth of Electrum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00003081 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $14.92 or 0.00064391 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Uptrennd (1UP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Electrum Dark
ELD is a coin. Its launch date was March 5th, 2019. Electrum Dark’s total supply is 3,900,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,899,312 coins. Electrum Dark’s official website is electrumdark.com. Electrum Dark’s official Twitter account is @electrumdark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electrum Dark
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electrum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electrum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electrum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electrum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electrum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.