ERC20 (ERC20) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 6th. In the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. ERC20 has a market cap of $15.14 million and approximately $54.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ERC20 coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,140.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004321 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003967 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.77 or 0.00132976 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00033916 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.67 or 0.00067717 BTC.
ERC20 is a coin. Its genesis date was October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 12,999,999,994 coins and its circulating supply is 1,128,632,512 coins. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io. The Reddit community for ERC20 is https://reddit.com/r/ERC20t and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ERC20
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.