Shares of Global X Solar ETF (NYSEARCA:RAYS – Get Rating) shot up 1.3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $23.94 and last traded at $23.86. 98,298 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 167% from the average session volume of 36,778 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.55.
Global X Solar ETF Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $21.84 and its 200 day moving average is $20.54.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Global X Solar ETF stock. Congress Wealth Management LLC DE bought a new stake in Global X Solar ETF (NYSEARCA:RAYS – Get Rating) during the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 150,793 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,544,000. Congress Wealth Management LLC DE owned about 38.66% of Global X Solar ETF at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Solar ETF (RAYS)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Solar ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Solar ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.