Landshare (LAND) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One Landshare coin can now be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00003695 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Landshare has a total market cap of $2.35 million and approximately $41,697.00 worth of Landshare was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Landshare has traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,172.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00132328 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00034282 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00060857 BTC.
Landshare Coin Profile
Landshare (LAND) is a coin. It launched on March 24th, 2021. Landshare’s total supply is 3,815,120 coins and its circulating supply is 2,740,058 coins. Landshare’s official Twitter account is @coingecko and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Landshare Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Landshare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Landshare should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Landshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Landshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Landshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.