Uniswap (UNI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. One Uniswap coin can now be bought for about $8.79 or 0.00038069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Uniswap has a total market cap of $6.55 billion and $147.02 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Uniswap has traded down 1.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Peony (PNY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00007353 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000361 BTC.
Uniswap (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 745,411,906 coins. Uniswap’s official website is uniswap.org/blog/uni. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/Uniswap. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Uniswap is uniswap.org/blog.
Uniswap Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniswap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.