Achain (ACT) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last week, Achain has traded down 2.1% against the US dollar. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. Achain has a market capitalization of $1.97 million and $219,402.00 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23,629.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004233 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.91 or 0.00177349 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00003866 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004226 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004277 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00128868 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00034987 BTC.
ACT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It launched on July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 999,999,998 coins. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Achain
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.