Auto Prop Reit (TSE:APR – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, August 15th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, August 31st will be given a dividend of 0.067 per share on Thursday, September 15th. This represents a $0.80 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, August 30th.
Auto Prop Reit Price Performance
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, National Bank Financial cut shares of Auto Prop Reit from an “outperfrom under weight” rating to a “sector perform under weight” rating in a research report on Tuesday, July 19th.
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
- Are These 3 Video Game Stocks Now In Play?
- 2 Long-Term EV Plays Trading Under $20
- Exxon, Occidental Petroleum Lead Heavy Month Of Insider Buying
- Why Apple is Primed to Take a Bite Out of Live Sports
Receive News & Ratings for Auto Prop Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auto Prop Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.