QBE Insurance Group Limited (OTCMKTS:QBIEY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Wednesday, August 17th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, August 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.0532 per share on Friday, September 30th. This represents a yield of 2.21%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, August 19th.
QBE Insurance Group Trading Down 1.1 %
QBIEY opened at $8.38 on Wednesday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $8.21 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.46. QBE Insurance Group has a twelve month low of $7.35 and a twelve month high of $9.45.
QBE Insurance Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QBE Insurance Group (QBIEY)
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
- Are These 3 Video Game Stocks Now In Play?
- 2 Long-Term EV Plays Trading Under $20
- Why Apple is Primed to Take a Bite Out of Live Sports
- Exxon, Occidental Petroleum Lead Heavy Month Of Insider Buying
Receive News & Ratings for QBE Insurance Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QBE Insurance Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.