Ryder Capital Limited (ASX:RYD – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Wednesday, August 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Sunday, September 4th will be given a dividend of 0.04 per share on Sunday, September 4th. This represents a yield of 2.92%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 18th.
Ryder Capital Price Performance
Ryder Capital Company Profile
Ryder Capital Limited is a listed investment company launched and managed by Ryder Investment Management Pty Limited. Ryder Capital Limited is based in Australia.
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
- Are These 3 Video Game Stocks Now In Play?
- 2 Long-Term EV Plays Trading Under $20
- Exxon, Occidental Petroleum Lead Heavy Month Of Insider Buying
- Why Apple is Primed to Take a Bite Out of Live Sports
Receive News & Ratings for Ryder Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ryder Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.