DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 22nd. DeFi Pulse Index has a total market capitalization of $45.33 million and $644,813.00 worth of DeFi Pulse Index was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeFi Pulse Index coin can currently be purchased for approximately $79.25 or 0.00409563 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, DeFi Pulse Index has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,356.87 or 1.00035468 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007625 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004817 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.57 or 0.00059800 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010676 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00005883 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005165 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00066496 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001956 BTC.
DeFi Pulse Index Profile
DPI is a coin. It launched on September 10th, 2020. DeFi Pulse Index’s total supply is 558,983 coins and its circulating supply is 571,994 coins. The official website for DeFi Pulse Index is www.tokensets.com/portfolio/dpi. DeFi Pulse Index’s official Twitter account is @SetProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DeFi Pulse Index
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Pulse Index directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeFi Pulse Index should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeFi Pulse Index using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Pulse Index Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Pulse Index and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.