Quest Solution Inc (OTCMKTS:QUES – Get Rating) shares traded down 0.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $6.00 and last traded at $6.02. 37,665 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 35% from the average session volume of 58,344 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.07.
Quest Solution Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $6.90 and a 200-day moving average price of $6.43.
Quest Solution Company Profile
Quest Solution, Inc operates as a systems integrator with a focus on design, delivery, deployment, and support of integrated mobile and automatic identification data collection solutions in the United States. It also manufactures and distributed labels, tags, ribbons, and RFIC identification tags; bar code labels; and provides consultancy services for selecting, designing, and manufacturing labels for products offered by their customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quest Solution (QUES)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Quest Solution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quest Solution and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.