RIV Capital Inc. (OTCMKTS:CNPOF – Get Rating) shares dropped 1.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.37 and last traded at $0.38. Approximately 11,005 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 68,674 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.39.
RIV Capital Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.42 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.68.
RIV Capital Company Profile
RIV Capital Inc, formerly known as Canopy Rivers Inc, is a venture capital firm. The firm is a stage agnostic, with seed to sale, although it prefers to invest in series A to C rounds. It prefers to make investments in cannabis sector with focus on burgeoning marijuana companies and sectors like agriculture and food sciences, production, processing, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, software and data, hardware, consumer products and accessories, wellness products, retail and distribution, and media and content.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RIV Capital (CNPOF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for RIV Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RIV Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.