ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 22nd. In the last week, ZUM TOKEN has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. One ZUM TOKEN coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. ZUM TOKEN has a market capitalization of $347,700.89 and $9.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00019150 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ByteCoin (BCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MoneroV (XMV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BeagleInu (BIC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- INFAM (INF) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Niobio (NBR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000082 BTC.
ZUM TOKEN Coin Profile
ZUM TOKEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2019. ZUM TOKEN’s total supply is 68,604,208,832 coins and its circulating supply is 25,614,208,832 coins. ZUM TOKEN’s official Twitter account is @Zum_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZUM TOKEN’s official website is zum-token.com. The official message board for ZUM TOKEN is medium.com/@tournamenttoken.
Buying and Selling ZUM TOKEN
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUM TOKEN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZUM TOKEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.