GigaCloud Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:GCT – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $11.99 and last traded at $12.61, with a volume of 1024 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $13.32.
GigaCloud Technology Trading Down 3.5 %
About GigaCloud Technology
GigaCloud Technology Inc provides end-to-end B2B ecommerce solutions for large parcel merchandise. Its marketplace connects manufacturers primarily in Asia with resellers in the United States, Asia, and Europe to execute cross-border transactions across furniture, home appliance, fitness equipment, and other large parcel categories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GigaCloud Technology (GCT)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for GigaCloud Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GigaCloud Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.