Kelsian Group Limited (ASX:KLS – Get Rating) insider Neil Smith acquired 155,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 21st. The shares were bought at an average price of A$5.45 ($3.81) per share, with a total value of A$844,130.00 ($590,300.70).
Neil Smith also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, September 5th, Neil Smith acquired 300,000 shares of Kelsian Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of A$5.48 ($3.83) per share, with a total value of A$1,642,800.00 ($1,148,811.19).
Kelsian Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 88.19, a quick ratio of 0.76 and a current ratio of 0.91.
Kelsian Group Announces Dividend
Kelsian Group Company Profile
Kelsian Group Limited provides land and marine tourism and public transport services in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. It operates through Marine & Tourism, Australian Bus, and International Bus segments. The Marine & Tourism segment operates vehicle and passenger ferry services, barging, coach tours and package holidays, lunch, dinner, charter cruises, and accommodation facilities.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Kelsian Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kelsian Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.