Shardus (ULT) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One Shardus coin can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00000743 BTC on exchanges. Shardus has a market capitalization of $4.46 million and $22,357.00 worth of Shardus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Shardus has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- MXC (MXC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00006555 BTC.
- Planet (AQUA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.57 or 0.00259516 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- QUINADS (QUIN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitether (BTR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Meridian Network (LOCK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000040 BTC.
ULT is a coin. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2018. Shardus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 32,056,760 coins. The Reddit community for Shardus is https://reddit.com/r/Shardus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Shardus’ official Twitter account is @Ultiledgerio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Shardus’ official message board is medium.com/@Shardus. The official website for Shardus is shardus.com.
Buying and Selling Shardus
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shardus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shardus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shardus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shardus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shardus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.