A number of other research firms have also recently weighed in on THGPF. Liberum Capital cut shares of THG from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Friday, September 16th. The Goldman Sachs Group lowered shares of THG from a buy rating to a neutral rating in a research note on Thursday, September 15th.
THG Trading Down 0.5 %
Shares of THG stock opened at 0.59 on Monday. THG has a 12-month low of 0.00 and a 12-month high of 1.76. The company’s 50 day moving average is 0.76.
THG Plc operates as an e-commerce technology company in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates pure-play sites, such as Lookfantastic, Cult Beauty, and Dermstore that offers approximately 1,300 premium brands across the skincare, haircare, cosmetics, and fragrance categories; Myprotein, a D2C sport nutrition provider that offers products across various categories, including vegan, protein, vitamin, athleisure, and healthy snacks; and THG Ingenuity, an end-to-end platform that powers businesses and brands, which offers hosting, analytics, fraud detection, logistics, and warehousing services, as well as digital brand management, including marketing, translation, and global customer services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on THG (THGPF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for THG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for THG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.