Akbank T.A.S. (OTCMKTS:AKBTY – Get Rating)’s share price was up 2.9% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $1.86 and last traded at $1.80. Approximately 37,096 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 239% from the average daily volume of 10,942 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.75.
Akbank T.A.S. Stock Up 2.9 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.45 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.21.
About Akbank T.A.S.
Akbank T.A.S., together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Turkey and internationally. It operates through: Retail Banking; Commercial Banking, SME Banking, Corporate-Investment and Private Banking; and Treasury segments. The company's retail banking services comprise deposit accounts, retail loans, commercial installment loans, credit cards, insurance products, and asset management services, as well as bank cards, investment funds trading, automatic payment, foreign currency trading, safe deposit box rental, cheques, money transfer, investment banking, and telephone and internet banking.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Akbank T.A.S. (AKBTY)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Akbank T.A.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akbank T.A.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.