Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GNZUF – Get Rating) shares dropped 1.6% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.63 and last traded at $0.66. Approximately 880 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 85% from the average daily volume of 5,886 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.67.
Guangzhou Automobile Group Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.84.
About Guangzhou Automobile Group
Guangzhou Automobile Group Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of vehicles and motorcycles, and parts and components; and provision of commercial and financial services in Mainland China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Vehicles and Related Operations, and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangzhou Automobile Group (GNZUF)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Guangzhou Automobile Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangzhou Automobile Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.