Public Bank Berhad (OTCMKTS:PBLOF – Get Rating) traded down 5.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.96 and last traded at $0.96. 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 1,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.01.
Public Bank Berhad Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $1.01 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.01.
Public Bank Berhad Company Profile
Public Bank Berhad engages in the banking activities. The company's deposit products include savings, current, fixed deposit, foreign currency, and safe deposit box services. Its loan portfolio comprises home, SWIFT, working capital, SME, and other loans; overdrafts; project and vehicle financing; PB retail negotiable instruments of deposit; and credit guarantee corporation guarantee schemes and BNM funds.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Public Bank Berhad (PBLOF)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Public Bank Berhad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Bank Berhad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.