Siacoin (SC) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Siacoin has a total market capitalization of $135.24 million and approximately $4.57 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Siacoin has traded 11.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Siacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0026 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16,592.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.73 or 0.00468467 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025425 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.19 or 0.00121682 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.90 or 0.00825060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.44 or 0.00701776 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006029 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.89 or 0.00240398 BTC.
Siacoin Coin Profile
Siacoin (SC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 1st, 2015. Siacoin’s total supply is 52,572,682,991 coins. The Reddit community for Siacoin is https://reddit.com/r/siacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Siacoin’s official Twitter account is @skynetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Siacoin is sia.tech.
Siacoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Siacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Siacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Siacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.