InnSuites Hospitality Trust Trading Down 2.4 %
Shares of InnSuites Hospitality Trust stock opened at $1.65 on Monday. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a 12-month low of $1.61 and a 12-month high of $4.64. The company has a market cap of $15.05 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.63 and a beta of 0.20. The company has a current ratio of 2.63, a quick ratio of 2.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.31. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1.98 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.43.
About InnSuites Hospitality Trust
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.