Know Labs, Inc. (OTCMKTS:KNWN – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.37 and last traded at $1.32. Approximately 43,092 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 29% from the average daily volume of 60,338 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.31.
Know Labs Trading Up 0.8 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.18 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.26. The stock has a market capitalization of $57.91 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.20 and a beta of 2.40.
About Know Labs
Know Labs, Inc focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary technologies in the United States. Its technology uses spectroscopy to direct electromagnetic energy through a substance or material to capture a molecular signature. The company refers to its technology as Bio-RFID. The Bio-RFID technology can be integrated into various wearable, mobile, or bench-top form factors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Know Labs (KNWN)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Know Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Know Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.