Lisk (LSK) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 24th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for $0.91 or 0.00003990 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Lisk has a market capitalization of $127.24 million and approximately $12.74 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00021286 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00004613 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00004660 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00009434 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00003931 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001367 BTC.
Lisk (LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 140,545,326 coins. Lisk’s official website is lisk.com. Lisk’s official message board is lisk.com/blog. The Reddit community for Lisk is https://reddit.com/r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @liskhq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lisk
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.