Shares of Victoria Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:BGMZF – Get Rating) fell 2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.30 and last traded at $0.30. 700 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 85,897 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
Victoria Gold Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.30 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.30.
Victoria Gold Company Profile
Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of gold properties in Canada. The company focuses on the development of Cariboo Mining District located in Central British Columbia. It controls approximately 195,000 hectares of mineral tenures and Crown-Granted mineral claims, as well as a block of contiguous mineral tenures package centered around the Town of Wells, which is located to the east of Quesnel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Victoria Gold (BGMZF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.