Zoned Properties, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ZDPY – Get Rating) shares fell 4.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.66 and last traded at $0.69. 1,346 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 2,746 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.72.
Zoned Properties Trading Down 4.2 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.76 and a 200 day moving average of $0.72.
Zoned Properties Company Profile
Zoned Properties, Inc, a real estate development firm, owns, develops, operates, and leases a portfolio of commercial properties in the United States. It provides site identification, advisory, and brokerage services for the cannabis real estate sector. The company was formerly known as Vanguard Minerals Corporation and changed its name to Zoned Properties Inc in October 2013.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zoned Properties (ZDPY)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Zoned Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zoned Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.