Capcom Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCOEY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $16.23 and last traded at $16.23, with a volume of 540 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $16.02.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup raised shares of Capcom from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 17th.
Capcom Trading Up 1.3 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $15.66 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $14.19.
Capcom Company Profile
CAPCOM Co, Ltd. engages in the planning, development, manufacture, sale and distribution of home video, online, mobile and arcade games. It operates through the following segments: Digital Content, Arcade Operations, Amusement Equipment, and Others. The Digital Content segment develops and sells home video, online and mobile games.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capcom (CCOEY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Capcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.