Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $3.88 billion and $243.04 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cosmos coin can now be purchased for approximately $13.56 or 0.00057519 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Cosmos has traded 15.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00076490 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00010768 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00024900 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004303 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002026 BTC.
Cosmos uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 3rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 311,198,867 coins and its circulating supply is 286,370,297 coins. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @cosmos and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is https://reddit.com/r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.