Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. During the last seven days, Ontology has traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ontology coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00000886 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ontology has a total market capitalization of $181.46 million and $15.79 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,617.01 or 0.06908660 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00076767 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00028288 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00058099 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00011068 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00024895 BTC.
Ontology is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the VBFT hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 27th, 2017. Ontology’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 875,249,524 coins. Ontology’s official website is ont.io. The Reddit community for Ontology is https://reddit.com/r/ontologynetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ontology’s official Twitter account is @ontologynetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ontology is medium.com/ontologynetwork.
Buying and Selling Ontology
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ontology should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ontology using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.